Saturday, October 5, 2013

31 Days of Books: Weekend Links

31 Days of Books Icon photo 671c850a-191d-4555-a3a5-5660976bd81b_zps23a1d506.jpg











This Week:

What I Made: Well, I started, but haven't finished... I'm working on Noah's pinata this weekend.  It should be an easy one, but I'm trying a new shape so we'll see.

What I'm Reading: I'm reading a new Beverly Lewis book that I'm reviewing.  In fact, I should be done today.  But this one is keeping me on the edge of my seat for sure.

What I'm Doing: Party planning, lesson teaching, and stated a new job this week.

What I'm Watching: Amazing Race started last week and my kids love staying up on Sunday night and watching with us.  Plus we're tracking them on our world map.

What I'm Enjoying: We're making stuffed peppers for dinner tonight and our kitchen smells heavenly.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails