Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Muddle

Hey y'all,

How's your Monday morning?  Did you have a good weekend?

We're visiting my mom for a few days.  The kids have been outside for about a half hour already and they're keeping themselves busy.  My mom lives out in the country so there's a huge swingset, room to drive their car, and lots of places to roam and explore.  Plus Grandma spoils them so they love being up here.

This past weekend, my mom, grandma, and I went away on our annual scrapbooking trip.  Once a year, I go away and leave my hubby and kids to get some scrapbooking done.  That was this weekend.  I had so much fun, getting away and being creative.  I love having those photos scrapped and put into albums.  Although I just love being creative, scrapbooking will probably always be my first love and it was fun to get away with my mom.  I took the baby and he had everyone charmed, of course.  It didn't hurt that he was on his best behavior as well.

So we're at my mom's for a few days now and I've got a sick little one.  The baby's got quite a cold that's leaving him tired and cranky.  He'll be spending his time indoors while the big kids go crazy outside.  Posting might be a little sporatic this week.  We're visiting, planning for Easter, and dealing with a sick baby.  Not sure how thin I can stretch myself.  I do have a few post pre-planned so I'll still be here, just not as much as usual.  And don't forget to check out Facebook and Youtube for additional Creative2xmom material.

Hope you guys are having a great Holy Week!

Here's a few more things we have planned this week:

Easter Menu
Pork Tenderloin
Cabbage Salad
Lime Jello Salad
Homemade Rolls
Chocolate Pie

Extras this week:
Peanut Butter Eggs
Bird's Nests

Projects I'm working on this week:
Organize completed scrapbook pages
Journal on any necessary scrapbook pages
Finish review book/ Start a second
Make bracelet

What are you up to this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails