Sunday, April 10, 2011

Made By Me Monday

Hi, everyone!  How was your weekend?  Was it slow and relaxing?  Or fast and hectic?  Or just a mixture of both?  

I was a mix.  Hubby had a class on Saturday... all day... So the kids and I were determined to keep ourselves busy.  Maybe I was just determined to keep them busy.  Thus Saturday became baking day.  Pizza crust, whole wheat bread, and these little yummies... Bird's Nests.  Yummy and fattening Easter tradition.


I love having my kids in the kitchen.  It's one of my truest delights.  Takes more work, but it's well-worth the effort.  I'll share the recipe later this week.

Also coming up later this week... a new giveaway, so stay tuned.

What about you?  Did you do anything creative this week?  Let's start partying.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back here so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  So let's start partying!\

1 comment:

Erin said...

I totally agree! I LOVE having my kids in the kitchen. These look yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails