Monday, April 5, 2010

Made by Me Monday


How was your Easter? Ours was crazy busy. Hubby got home from China on Wednesday. I had no idea what time his flight was coming in so it was a pleasant surprise when we recieved a knock on our door at 1:30 that afternoon and there he was.

In a moment of spontanaeity, we decided to leave for his parent's that evening instead of waiting for the following morning. So after a nutritious dinner of peanut butter and jelly, we were off. We arrived in Tuolumne at 10:30 that night and stayed up late.

We relaxed until Saturday evening when we drove home and put the kids to bed. And I went to work. I hadn't done any shopping for Easter dinner and the baskets were yet to be assembled. One am Easter morning and I'm wandering around WINCO looking for a pork tenderloin. Talk about last minute shopper.

Our Easter turned out to be cold, rainy, and windy. So much for California weather. Church was fun with a baptism after the service. They even brought in Noah's class to watch; he loved it. Came home to a leisurely afternoon. We didn't open Easter "buckets" till after nap and then hunted eggs in the house after dinner.

Pork tenderloin, sweet potato fries, rolls, cabbage salad, lime jello salad, and my grandma's frozen cheesecake... not half back for my first holiday dinner if I say so myself.

Needless to say, I didn't get a lot of crafting done this week so I don't have anything to post. But I'm anxious to see if you got anything done. So let's get ready to link it up.

What about you? What have you been crafting this week? New recipe, new project, something fun you've been working on... Let's start sharing!

Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so others can join in on the fun. Then add a link with McLinky to your blog post- not to the blog itself, but to the individual posts! You can post more than one project; just add more links! And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well.



1 comment:

Creations By Cindy said...

I want your recipe to the cabbage salad! Sounds yummy. Be blessed. Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails