Monday, April 19, 2010

Made by Me Monday

Hey y'all,

How was your weekend? Mine was full as always. Seems like the more I try to slow things down around here, the faster they go. We did some major cleaning on Friday, took the kids to Kool April Nights, some planting in the backyard, and I snuck away for a little R&R time on Saturday.
Much needed I might add. The past couple of weeks have been so fast paced that it's been several weeks since I've been out without the kids. It was time.
Found some time to wander Barnes and Noble, get a cup of coffee by myself, and home in time to take a nap with them. Perfection!
I'm much more sane now.
But enough about me, what have you been working on?
What have you been crafting this week? New recipe, new project, something fun you've been working on... Let's start sharing!
Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so others can join in on the fun. Then add a link with McLinky to your blog post- not to the blog itself, but to the individual post! You can post more than one project; just add more links! And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

I have had Oreo truffles once and they are to die for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails