Monday, January 25, 2010

Eating from Your Pantry--Week Five??? Sort of...

Well, while I'm officially a week ahead of the rest of the challengers, I'm finding that my cupboards are well stocked. My husband is going to a church conference this weekend. The kids and I are off to my mom's for a few days. But till then, we're working on eating from the pantry. Getting a little creative here. A few recipes that I'm not totally sure of, but willing to try. Bear with me!

Monday:
Breakfast: Low fat Raspberry Orange Muffins
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, string cheese, fruit
Dinner: Brown Rice and Lentil Casserole

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Yogurt and fruit
Lunch: Quesadillas, fruit
Dinner: Baked Potato Bar

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Low fat Raspberry Orange Muffins
Lunch: Sandwiches,salad, fruit jello
Dinner: Pizza, salad

Thursday:
Breakfast: Yogurt and fruit
Lunch: Sandwiches, string cheese, fruit
Dinner: Burritos

Friday-Sunday: At Grandma's

Sunday Dinner: Turkey and Rice Casserole

Extras:
Hummus and crackers
Fruit
Granola Bars
Crunchy Party Mix

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails