Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu Monday 8/25-8/31


We are moving. So this week's menu MUST be super simple. Not only are we moving the remainder of our stuff this week to a new place across town, but we're also going to a family reunion at the end of the week. While I'm looking forward to it, there's a lot to do in four days. Add two kids, volunteering at the YMCA, and leading a small group,... will I survive this week?Better keep it simple.

Monday:
Cereal and milk
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruit, juice
Homemade pizza

Tuesday:
Granola or cereal
Sandwiches, fruit or crackers, juice
Potluck: Taco Ring

Wednesday:
Granola or cereal, milk
Sandwiches, fruit or crackers, juice
Taco Salad

Thursday:
Granola or cereal, milk
Sandwiches, fruit or crackers, juice
Aztec Chicken (similar to this)

Oh, and I think I'm going to have to try these this week: Peanut Butter Cookies.

Friday-Sunday: (actually Monday) Family Reunion

Yum, yum! I'm hungry!

Our Tamale Pie a couple of weeks ago turned out great. We loved it. I added onion, but other than that, followed the recipe. The crust comes out a little thick, but I liked it like that. It made enough for us (hubby, 3 year old son, and myself) to stretch it into two dinners and 2 lunches.

Check out what others are making this week at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails