Sunday, August 24, 2008

Making your Home a Haven

Oh, anti-procrastination day???  Really???  I love procrastinating.  Why do you have to ruin my fun?

I am the self confessed queen of procrastination.

I get some great ideas, have a lot of fun starting them, then decide that finishing is really over rated.  Really.  It is.  

But in the spirit of anti-procrastination day, I'm going to try to get a few things done around here.

And what, you might ask, is on my unfinished list?

Baby Girl had her pictures taken in June and I've had them back for at least a month.  And where are they?  Still sitting on my desk.  The grandparents haven't even gotten their copies yet.  We haven't even framed and hung ours yet.  So today I'm working on writing on the back of all of them (yeah, I bought more this last time 'cause they were so cute) and mailing as many as I possibly can.  Hopefully at least the family ones.

Other than that, just a few moving things, with transferring our phone service at the top of my list.  

1) Refresh Your Spirit
Check in on My Utmost for His Highest this morning.

2) Morning Routine
Everything else is just our normal routine.

3) Plan for the Day
  • Unload dishwasher
  • Put away more in the kitchen
  • Take the kids swimming
  • Upload photos
  • Do some blogging
4) What's for Dinner?
Hum... homemade pizza.. vegetarian, but delicious with artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives... Yum... doesn't require much prep other than letting the dough rise.

5)  Project of the Day
Anti-procrastination... yuck!

Check out Biblical Womanhood today so see how others are dealing with this anti-procrastination Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a better way to start a Monday:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails