Monday, June 9, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday--watch you grow!

There's always so much to do around here that I'm not sure where to start. Hummm...

I am a photo fanatic!

I have two kids, ages 2.5 yrs and 5 months. They are beautiful (says a very humble mommy). So I'm constantly taking pictures and excited to take the kids for professional photographs. However, that means I have a stack of photos that just came back from the photographer that need to be framed and hung. So I'm making a quick shopping run, framing and hanging photos today.

Wish me luck with the two little ones in tow.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Good Luck! I have many photo's that need hanging too. It's so hard to get around to doing things like that. I'm sure everything will look great when you're done!

Karen said...

Good luck and have fun with your photos. Here is my . I hope you will take a look and let me know what you think of the fabric I chose.

Lisa Knight said...

Wow, professional photography. Been a while, last pics they had taken by a pro were school & baseball!!! M I bad....

Great Tackle, I'm up here.

MyKidsMom said...

I'm a picture fanatic too (via my handy digital camera), but I have to admit I have a ton of pictures sitting in boxes.

Good luck on your frame-shopping trip; I remember those days of shopping with tiny ones...:)

DJ said...

Frames are in short supply here as well!

Muthering Heights said...

That's always a tough job...don't you just want to hang them all? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails