Friday, June 27, 2008

Attention Bargain Hunters

Bath and Body Works is having a HUGE Semi-annual sale with lotions, soaps, and gels costing you only $5.  That's a savings of up to $7 a piece.  Fantastic!
Lip Flavors and a cute tote bag will also run you about $5.
Home Fragrances are BOGO, and Flip-flops are $5 online.
I am so excited to check it out this weekend.  If you live in my area, you'd better get there early before I do.  I'm thinking: "Christmas in June."
Never too early to start planning.
Or maybe a little something for me.

How are you staying Frugal?

2 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Found you on moneysavingmom.

Too funny that you posted this..I was just at that store today getting some Christmas gifts! :)

Audra Krell said...

This is a great tip. I had no idea. I always can use these kind of gifts and hate paying some of the prices they charge the rest of the year! Thanks for sharing this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails