Monday, June 2, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday--Letters to the Kids

Wow! The days go by so fast. I turn around and Big Boy is getting even bigger, while Baby Girl is quickly rushing through babyhood. So today's tackle...

Break out the baby books and write letters to my kids.

Besides the baby books, I once read of a woman who wrote letters in a notebook to her kids every Friday. While I'm sure I won't be that disciplined, I'd like to do something like that once in awhile. I do keep small $ store notebooks for the kids with little tidbits. When they started sleeping through the night. What their first foods where. What their favorite toys are. Letters to my kids about how their father and I feel about them would be the perfect addition. I'm actually really excited about today's tackle.

What are you going to tackle today?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails