Friday, June 21, 2024

Weekend Links ll June 21, 2024

 











This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

This is fair week so that means the 16 year old, 12 year old, and I were all baking on Tuesday to get in our submissions.  I played around with a few scone recipes this year and entered my cheddar bacon scones.  The batch was big enough to have some for breakfast the next morning and they were yummy!!!

What I'm Reading:

We picked up the Wilderlore series for our next read aloud.  I'm not typically one for fantasy, but I have to say we are really enjoying this one.  My 12 year old is especially loving it!

What I'm Doing:

We went camping last weekend with my sister in law and her family.  The kids had a great time playing in the campground and swimming at the lake.  I loved the campfire and slow mornings at camp.  And the fact that it was 10 degrees cooler in the mountains.

What I'm Enjoying:

Baking for the fair...
Finding new book series...
Lifting weights...
Afternoon swimming sessions...
Lake living...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails