Friday, May 12, 2017

Weekend Links













This Week:

What I Made:  Oh, we've been busy this week.  We made muffins, humming bird food, "sea life" jello.... :-)  I love having kids who are interested in cooking.

What I'm Reading: I finally had a chance to pick up Atlas Girl, which is the May bookmarks selection.  Good so far, but I'm only a few chapters in.  Not the typical style of writing I go for, but good.

What I'm Doing:  We're hosting family this weekend.  My mom is in town for her birthday, and my in-laws are visiting to watch the boys play baseball.  So I'm spending the weekend in the baseball bleachers.  Planning on getting some time to prune my roses and firing up the grill.  

What I'm Watching:  We started the Friends season again and we're on Season 2.  Never gets old.  We've also been watching Master Chef Jr.  There's a kid in there from Sacramento so we've been cheering for him.  Amazing what these kids can create.

What I'm Enjoying:  Fajita salad... fresh fruit... smoothies... watching the kids play in the sprinklers... baseball season... Greek & Roman mythology... new friends at church...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails