Friday, February 24, 2017

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  We've been baking lots of pumpkin muffins and even made pumpkin/gingerbread waffles last weekend.  Our brains are on fall flavors.

What I'm Reading:  I'm working my way through a 30-Day marriage challenge book.  It's similar to the 30 Day Kindness Challenge in that there are specific action steps, but there's extra journaling space in the book as well.  It's certainly been good food for thought.

What I'm Doing:  My husband and I are attending some foster care training this weekend.  It's our Retention Weekend and a good chance to network and be encouraged by other foster parents.

What I'm Watching:  We watched Saving Mr. Banks this weekend.  It was a lot sadder than I thought it would be.  Very good, but tough to get through.

What I'm Enjoying: pumpkin... baking with Lydia... decluttering...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails