Friday, February 17, 2017

Weekend Links













This Week:

What I Made:  I started planning some scrapbook pages for Disneyland photos from our most recent trip.  I'm wanting to scrap these soon while the memories are fresh in my mind.  :-)

What I'm Reading:  I'm still on hold for the February book club selection so I picked up March's selection to read ahead.  There haven't been many good review books lately so I'm been at a little stand still.

What I'm Doing:  We had a great time in Disney, but now it's back to picking up all the crazy things that have slipped through the cracks.  Library visits, museum trips, Easter planning, dinners... and of course, laundry.  :-)

What I'm Watching:  We've been watching a documentary on Amazon Prime called Prairie House.  We're almost done, but it's been really interesting.  A lot in the same line as the PBS documentaries.

What I'm Enjoying: Sunshine... and rain... :-) .... roses for Valentine's Day... watching the clouds roll by... soup in the crockpot... warm lemon water... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails