Friday, October 21, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  I made some yummy pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.  They were so good and not too sweet.  I love the taste of fall.

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading the October bookmarks selection and it's been very good.  It's funny how you build a list in January, but when October comes around, it's exactly what you needed.

What I'm Doing:  We have a busy weekend.  There's always so much to do in the fall, so many fun activities to be a part of.  This weekend, we're working on costumes, doing some hands-on projects, and attending a swim team fundraiser.

What I'm Watching:  We've been watching The King of Queens reruns.  Does anyone remember that show?  I love it.  Along the same lines as Everybody Loves Raymond and great for a laugh.

What I'm Enjoying:  Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins... hiking, hiking, hiking... cooler weather... creative costumes... selling off some clutter...

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails