Saturday, June 7, 2014

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  This week had me creating all kinds of different things.  I finished some Mickey Mouse hats for a party, tried a bunch of new recipes, and even perfected the ballerina bun.

What I'm Reading:  I just finished up Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham and I'm working on a review book.

What I'm Doing:  Today is super crazy.  There's a homeschool curriculum swap, a Little League pizza party, and rehearsal/pictures for ballet.  Here's to hoping I make it through the day.

What I'm Watching:  We haven't been watching much lately.  Nothing very interested.  So outside my window lately I've been watching my kids play on the slip n slide.  Not that's summer for ya!

What I'm Enjoying:  Some time to "play" in the kitchen... having a break from school... lots of summer salads... and homemade popsicles!

What are you up to?





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails