Saturday, June 28, 2014

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  We tried out a new salad idea and a new desert recipe.  Desert... salad... it all balances itself out right?  :-)

What I'm Reading:  I just finished both the Amish fiction and Spirit of Adoption on Thursday so I'm taking a little breather.  I'll probably start July's bookmarks book on Monday.

What I'm Doing:  We're watching extra foster care kids this weekend.  So I certainly have my hands full.  We've been running to VBS and swim lessons all week.

What I'm Watching:  Nothing... really nothing... summer's a wasteland as far as TV is concerned.  

What I'm Enjoying:  Lydia's roses from her performance... fresh salads... yummy hummus...  watching the kids in the sprinklers... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails