Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekend Links

What better time for a Weekend Party Link line up?  We're throwing a 2nd birthday party for my youngest today!  Gonna party, party, party!












This Week:

What I Made:  Lesson Plans!  Haha... I sound like a broken record.  But with the new year starting, I can't seem to get any energy for anything else.

What I'm Reading:  I'm still reading my Amish novel.  Can't tell you how good it is.  And started the new Bookmarks book.  Again,... so good!

What I'm Doing:  I've started to get a little traction for school and started looking at some fun field trip opportunities for the year.  So I'm trying to plan out our schedule better.

What I'm Watching:  Haven't watched much this week.  Saw a couple of Say Yes to the Dress episodes on Youtube, but life is full.  :-)

What I'm Enjoying:  Pumpkin Spice Lattes... cooler mornings... 2 year old joy... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails