Monday, December 31, 2012

Easy Healthy Lunch List

*Originally published 5/9/12


When I sit down to plan meals each week, lunches seem to get lost in the shuffle of craziness.  Dinners are easy to plan into the rhythm of our week.  Breakfasts are simple.  But that mid-day rush of lunch... looses me.  So with summer looming, I'm compiling a list of Easy Healthy Lunch ideas.  I have to keep my kids full and I will not compromise their health in the process.

As the summer goes on, I hope to add to this list and link up some of our new creations.  Hope this helps you as well in planning for the summer.  Happy Eating!

Main Dish
Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Cucumber Wraps
Quesadillas
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Bacon Avocado Wraps
Mini Pizzas
Veggie Pasta Salad
Any Homemade Soup

Veggies
Carrots
Celery
Bell Peppers
Broccoli
Peas in the Pod
Cherry Tomatoes
Hummus/ Ranch

Fruit
Any Fresh Fruit
Dried Fruit
Smoothies
Simple fruit salad with yogurt

Dairy and Extras
Go-Gurt
String Cheese
Cheese and Crackers
Homemade granola bars
Nuts and Seeds
Snack Bread

How do you plan your lunches?

*Linked to these Parties

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails