Monday, April 25, 2011

Tag! You're it!

I was over at Homespun Heart a few days ago and saw this fun meme.  So I thought I'd join in.  Anyone else want to join?  Consider yourselves tagged!  And don't forget to link up your answers in the comments so we can learn more about each other.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
We have one kitty we call Annie.  She also answers to "Your highness" if that gives you any idea of her rank in our house.  We love the idea of having a boxer some day, but with two little ones in the house, I can't imagine adding that work to our day.

2. What would you do with a billion dollars?


Wow! That's a lot of money. We'd give so much of it away 'cause I just can't imagine keeping it all. Adopt. Pay off the house. Start college funds. Travel the world.

3. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Reading, writing, creating, crafting, ... and cooking!

4. What is your bedtime routine?

I love reading before bed. And just praying over our day.

5. Name something that has surprised you this week about motherhood.

Just seeing more and more the wonder of the world through my children's eyes. The way they get so excited about little things. I took both of the kids on individual dates the last week and was reminded of how fun they both are.

6. What kind of books do you read?
John Grisham, parenting, nutrition, ... I just love to read!
7. What’s your fear?
What's NOT my fear... money, time, relationships... it's all there.   :-)

8. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? 
That's a hard one for me.  I do enjoy eating healthy and in fourth grade, I wanted to be an astronaut.  But giving up nachos for the rest of my life... or strawberry rubarb pie... that's a tough one.

9. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Get Crafty!


Made breakfast for my hungry monsters.

10. What is one thing you love about your husband?

He does have a great sense of humor. And he's infinitely more patient with his wife than she deserves. :-)

11. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

I don't know. It's been my name for so long; I can imagine changing it.

12. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?

Well since I live where there's six months of sun, I guess I choose sun. Although we've had a wet year this year and I'm coming around to thinking I could love closer to the coast. The rain might not be that bad after all.

13. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

Fruits and veggies.

14. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?

Being creative. Getting to know other bloggers

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?

salty, salty, salty!

16. What items are in your purse right now?
Wallet, crayons, library cards, chuch bulletins with notes, old receipts, small bubbles to keep the kids busy during long waits.

17. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?


Tough on,. I grew up in the mountains so that's where we go to visit family. And we do a beach trip once a summer. We love both.

18. What websites do you visit that you know you shouldn't?

Can't think of one.

And just one more thing to check out this drizzly Monday morning.  My 4th of July Fruit Sparklers were featured on Red Ted Art's blog.  Be sure to pop over and say hi.  There's a ton of great links.  I'll be over there commenting myself.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails