Monday, February 28, 2011

Made by Me Monday



Hey gang,
How was your weekend?  Sunny?  Snowy?  Fun filled or relaxing?

We were forecasting for a big dose of snow on Thursday, but it passed by us.  Really cold, very stormy, but just not enough moisture in the air to bring us any snow.  Oh, well.  Maybe next time.

Saturday went by much too fast.  I attended a first aid class for a few hours and came home to a lazy afternoon.  Hubby and Noah went down to the church to help clean for a little while so Lydia and I took a nap.  Highlight of my day.  :-)

Sunday was much of the same: church, family time, and trying to run some of the kids' energy out, although it was freezing cold.  We've had a colder winter this year and I think we're all getting cabin fever.  I feel like I'm running out of things to do.  Ideas???

Did a little crafting as well.  I love all these super cute headbands on the internet and they are so easy.  I'll post one later this week.  Very fun and has me dreaming of spring.


Should we get this Made by Me Monday party started?  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back here so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  So let's start partying!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails