As I've been blog reading, I came across a really fun site called Whimsy Love. Whimsy Love is the creative outlet of Nikki, a fantastic whimsical writer who has an endless fountain of inspiration. She's got crafts galore, some of which I would never think of. There's photo projects, recipes, party inspiration, ... you name it, she's got it. It's a really great site, and I love checking in and seeing what she's got going on. Her Summer Break series going on right now is so much fun. Check out her site; you won't regret it.
Besides the blog, Nikki is also the creative genius behind WhimsyLove on Etsy. These are just a few of my favorites:
Here's what Nikki has graciously offered one of my readers:
Mother/Daughter Vintage Button Ring Combo
(valued at $19.50)
The all pink ring is the adult ring while the yellow/ring is the daughter ring. Both are adjustable and absolutely fantastic. Can you just imagine how much fun these would be to wear with that special little girl in your life?
What to win this great little combo set?
Here's how to enter:
1. Become a public Creative2xmom follower or join the Facebook fan page.
2. Go to Whimsy Love's Etsy Shop and come back to comment on what you like.
After completing the above actions, you can earn additional entries in the giveaway by doing any or all of the following:
1. Blog about this giveaway on your blog linking to this post and to Whimsy Love. Leave a link directly to your post in the comments.
2. Tweet or facebook this giveaway (may do once for each action).
3. Become a follower of Creative2xmom or facebook page, which ever you didn't do above.
4. Link up to Made by Me Monday.
You have until midnight July 24th to enter. Leave me a separate comment for each entry. One winner will be chosen at random and I'll announce the results on July 25th. How's that for a fun mid-summer surprise?
But wait... THERE'S MORE!
(I've always wanted to say that)
From now through Saturday, you can order your own two ring combo for $15. Just let Nikki know that you found her store through Creative2xmom. Oh, and don't forget to stop by and show me what you picked up as well.
Disclaimer: I am not being compensated by Whimsy Love for this giveaway.