Thursday, November 5, 2009

Roses for Mama

When we moved in our new home in June, part of our backyard was a rose garden. red roses, pink roses, yellow roses, white roses... Roses! Even now, there's so many of them still in bloom; I catch my breath each time I turn toward that part of the backyard.

And my Big Boy has apparently inherited his Mommy's love for the outdoors as well. I practically have to hide the pruning sheers to keep him from constantly picking my roses.

But a few weeks ago, when my mom was here, I relented, and he and Grandma went out to pick Mommy some roses. This is what he came back with:



He was so proud of himself. He said he picked this set because two more were groing to open soon and that's how much he loved me. That when the next two opened, then I would be REALLY happy.

What's a Mommy to say?

I LOVE My Baby!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails