One frozen container of juice
One box of jello in a coordinating flavor
- Mix the box of jello according to the directions. It's important to dissolve the jello first or it will not dissolve in the juice.
- Mix in the container of juice, adding the appropriate amount of water.
- Most call for 3 juice containers of water. I add this amount despite the water in the jello as my little guy is still small and I tend to dilute his juice anyways.
- Pour into Tupperware molds and freeze until hardened.
Some flavor combinations that we've tried are:
- Pineapple juice and strawberry jello
- Orange juice and strawberry jello
- White grape juice and raspberry jello
- Pineapple juice and orange jello