ABC Illustrated Flipbook
Old Shoelaces, Ribbon, or Ties
- Start by cutting out the letters of the alphabet. Then cut out the pages of your book from construction paper. You may want to do this ahead of time, depending on the age of your child. Don't forget that your pages will lap over each other so you will have to do a little compensation for the size of your pages.
- With your child, place your pages, stacked together, and punch three holes down the spine. Lace together with old shoelaces, ribbon, etc.
- Adhere one alphabet letter to each page in order.
- Cut photos of objects starting with each letter. For example, airplane for A, berries for B, or car for C. Be creative, but make sure the pictures you use are clea in what they are representing.
- Adhere photos under each letter.
- Make a nice cover with your child's name and special title.
This is what Works for Me when my child's bored.