Friday, July 19, 2024

Weekend Links ll July 19, 2024










This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

The boys spent a night camping so Lydia and I took the opportunity to make something yummy.  We bought a bunch of veggies roast and then tossed them with tortellini and Parmesan.  It was so good.  An easy meal and absolutetly delicious!

What I'm Reading:

I finally got my hands on a copy of The Anxious Generation.  It's an easy read, but absolutely FULL of information.  The studies are definitely in on the effects of tech on our kids.  Even if your kids are six months, read this, read this, READ THIS!  It will revolutionize the way you think about tech and kids.

What I'm Doing:

Trying to catch up on kids' school scrapbooks.  I was further behind than I thought so I'm really needing to get on it.  However, at this point, I only need to do one more layout for the kiddo that graduated last year.  Let's not talk about the other two. :-)

What I'm Enjoying:

Reading through my Bible...
Cuddling with the kitty...
Read alouds on the patio...
Roasted Veggies...
Weightlifting...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails