Friday, December 1, 2023

Weekend Links ll December 1, 2023

 











This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

The weather certainly turned this week.  My heater's been kicking on more and we've been snuggling up with blankets.  So with that in mind, I added Black Bean Skillet to our menu.  It's sort of like the Hamburger Helper that we all grew up on, but so much better.  We all love it so much that I might have to double it next time.

What I'm Reading:

My reading has switched over into leisurely reading for the holidays.  I picked up a short story collection that all focused on Amish love stories at Christmastime.  Typically I'm not into short stories, but this time of year, it's nice to find quick little stories that I can track during the business of Christmas.  So it's been the perfect read for snuggling on the couch in the evenings.

What I'm Doing:

This week has been catching up little things here and there before Nutcracker craziness hits.  I finished up the kid's ornaments for this year.  We also finished Josiah's ornaments for his teachers.  That's always a fun project.  Plus trying to get a little shopping done before Christmas.  Surprises, Surprises!

What I'm Enjoying:

Hot Apple Cider...
Seasonal reads...
Teaching Josiah to bake...
Christmas lights...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails