Friday, November 10, 2023

Weekend Links ll November 10, 2023











This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

The weather turned COLD this week!  I was shocked to hear the heater kick on a few nights ago.  So there's been several soups on our menu this week, including a favorite: Crockpot Lasagna Soup.  I love how simple it is to throw together in the crockpot and I just need to cook some pasta at the last minute.  Plus when all three kids love it??? BONUS!

What I'm Reading:

This week I picked up Age of Opportunity by Paul David Tripp.  I've heard several bloggers review this and parenting teens is no joke.  So when I discovered my library has a copy, I had to pick it up.  I'm only a few days in, but so far, so good.

What I'm Doing:

Fall always feels like nesting season for me... at least until the holidays REALLY kick in.  This is the time of year that I like to can the fall fruits, bake bread, complete home projects, etc.  So in the last couple of weeks, I've been pulling the blackberries out of the freezer and making jam... lots of jam. :-)

What I'm Enjoying:

Slipper socks...
Baking homemade bread...
Trying to figure out sourdough...
Instrumental praise music...
Evening board games...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails