Friday, February 3, 2023

Weekend Links ll February 3, 2023











This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
The best meal we had this week was Greek Stirfry and the best part is that we made the whole thing on sheet pans.  Chicken, red potatoes, zucchini, onion, cherry tomatoes and an amazing spice blend.  The first time we made it, my 17 year old decleared it the best meal of his life.  It's been a reoccuring dish on our menu ever since.

What I'm Reading:
I finally started The Emotional Lives of Teenagers.  I'm reviewing this one for the author and I think I'll take my time working my way through it.  With two teens and a pre-teen in my house, I can certainly learn a lot in this area.

What I'm Doing:
Ever since the beginning of the year, I've been trying to get my 11 year old outdoors more.  We've taken on the 1000 hours outside challenge sothat means gloves, hats, and afternoon bike rides.  I have to admit that I've really started looking forward to that hour or so when we ride and talk.

What I'm Enjoying:
Blanket basket by the couch...
Green Ember books...
Logic games...
Picture books...
Playing the piano...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails