Friday, February 24, 2023

Weekend Links ll February 24, 2023

 

 













This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
My favorite dinner this week was stuffed peppers.  My little guy was at winter camp and doesn't like stuffed peppers so we decided to bake them while he was gone.  They are so good!  I love that my teenagers enjoy them as much as we do.  Partnered with a pan of cornbread and we have a delicious meal.

What I'm Reading:
This week, I read The Architect and it came away with mixed reviews in our home.  Not my favorite, but my 11 year old liked it.  It was a little slapstick for me and I'm coming away from it slightly deflated.

What I'm Doing:
We've had the week off from homeschool so we've been filling our time with fun things and come catch up planning for mom... grading, planning, and a little prep for next year.  Currently, we're on snow watch 'cause we're supposed to get a light dusting today and the kids are super excited.  It's a rare treat!

What I'm Enjoying:
Cozy blankets in the mornings...
Cuddling with the kitty...
Canning blackberries...
Baking...
Learning new piano songs...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails