Friday, August 13, 2021

Weekend Links ll Aug 13, 2021











This Week:

What I'm Cooking:

This week our big anniversary (20 years) feel in the middle of the week.  And being parents of 3 kids and an anniversary in the middle of the week, well, it just wasn't conducive to going out.

So instead, we had on our family's favorite meals: Lettuce Wraps.
These are so incredibly delicious; they feel like a luxury.
Just don't forget to double to sauce.

What I'm Reading:

I just finished Awaking Wonder by Sally Clarkson.  I think this is the third time I've read through it.  It's so good and gets me focused and re-energized for a new homeschool year. 

What I'm Doing:

We've been caught between the world of savoring the end of summer and yet getting ready for a new homeschool year.  So our days are divided between visits to the lake, hiking, and me staying up to get things going for next week.  It's a weird gray area to be in.

What I'm Enjoying:

Lettuce Wraps...
Floating on the lake...
Finding good deals at the bread store...
Reading biographies...
Savoring summer!

What are you up to?







 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails