Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Sibley Birds of Land, Sea, and Sky Postcards {Review}


Recently I had a chance to review this set of 50 postcards featuring birds of land, sea, and sky.  The timing was perfect as I'm starting a homeschool bird unit with my 7th and 5th graders.  I had high hopes for this set, and still it far exceeded my expectations.

This beautiful set of 50 postcards came in a nice sturdy box and was divided into 5 sets:
  • waterfowl
  • woodpeckers
  • wading birds
  • songbirds
  • and owls & raptors.
Each postcard is printed with original paintings by ornithologist David Allen Sibley and they are just stunning.  The cardstock is nice quality and the illustrations are amazing.  Really there are no other words to describe them: beautiful, stunning, exceptional, amazing. Retailing at $20 for the set, these postcards are so worth the money.  Either as a gift to a friend or an addition to your homeschool.  As for us, these are going to be well loved, both in this unit study and in years to come.  

*Disclaimer: I received this set for free from the publisher.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails