Friday, November 3, 2017

Weekend Links















What I'm Cooking:

Last night, we made this wonderful yummy pot of stuffed pepper soup.  I absolutely love this one.  Filled with veggies and a little hamburger, it's so flavorful and filling.  The spices are just right with a little basil and oregano (two of our favorites) and it's perfect for cooking in the crockpot.

What I'm Reading:

This week I started the book club book for November: To Love, Honor, and Vacuum.  It's different than I expected.  Not bad, but is requiring a lot deeper thought.  I expected something more comedic, while this is quite deep.  I'm only 2 chapters in so I'm reserving judgment, but it definitely different than I expected.

What I'm Doing:

We've turned into crafting mode for the holidays around here.  We've decided that we want to make ornaments for the kids' teachers and coaches so we've been sketching out ideas and making lists of supplies.  The kids are so creative and I can't wait to share with you what they're creating.

What I'm Watching: 

We started back into watching The Middle again.  I haven't laughed so hard in awhile.

What I'm Enjoying:

Crockpot soups... Creative Halloween costumes... blankets on the couch... creative crafting ideas... renewed focus... helpful kiddos... 

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails