Friday, November 18, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I finished a shadowbox for Lydia with her first pair of ballet slippers.  I've been wanting to do it for a long time and finally finished.  We also made Ancient Egypt invitations for a certain birthday girl and I took the kid's pictures, edited them and had them printed.

What I'm Reading:  I just finished a book called Love That Boy.  I picked it up on a whim from the new releases at the library and it's given me a new appreciation for my kids and history.  You can read more about it on this month's bookmarks post.

What I'm Doing:  These days, I'm teaching Lydia to cook.  We're working on an Egypt party and getting ready for the holidays.  With Thanksgiving, Christmas, a birthday, and homeschooling, this time of year can get crazy.

What I'm Watching: Actually I've been watching lots of homeschool videos on Youtube.  :-)

What I'm Enjoying: pumpkin candles... Thanksgiving story books... lots of salads... 


What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails