Friday, November 11, 2016

Weekend Links













This Week:

What I Made:  I finally sat down and scrapbooked Noah's 5th grade photos from last school year.  And this morning we ate a yummy new cinnamon roll recipe from the crockpot.

What I'm Reading:  I picked up Every Day from the library and it's been quite a page turner.  A nice break from the craziness currently going on in our country.

What I'm Doing:  It's Veteran's Day.  And no school means adventures for the kiddos and I.  We're doing some hiking and finally getting around to taking birthday photos.

What I'm Watching:  Lots of news coverage unfortunately.  I had a feeling that the election results would only be the beginning and unfortunately I was right.

What I'm Enjoying:  Reading.. escaping... thinking of the holidays... 

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails