Friday, July 15, 2016

Weekend Links















This Week:

What I Made:  Hahaha... well first I made chocolate chip cookies and then I made a second batch the right way.  Oops!  The joys of cooking with kids.

What I'm Reading: My reading list lately has been heavy.  Weighing out lots of different options for our homeschool in the fall.

What I'm Doing:   We've implemented a loose schedule around here for all this free time.  Baking more, going to the lake, practicing gymnastics, and exploring our city.

What I'm Watching:  We watched another American Girl movie for family movie night.  This time around we watched Kit Kitteredge and even my 10 year old son got into it.

What I'm Enjoying:   gymnastic games... homemade cookies... zucchini muffins...


What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails