Saturday, November 16, 2013

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I made a bunch of birthday cards to carry me over into 2014.  And I made Thanksgiving cards for my niece and nephew.  I'll put them up next week.

What I'm Reading: I'm working on a review book that I should finish today or tomorrow.  The setting is really different from what I'm used to.  Will try to share in the next couple of weeks.

What I'm Doing: Planning out our day... shopping, laundry, and a birthday party.

What I'm Watching: Lately I've been trying to catch up on old Once Upon a Time episodes.  This season is really different and I'm not sure what to think of it.  We'll see how it plays out.

What I'm Enjoying: Pumpkin and peppermint... two favorite flavors of the year.  We're also making lots of zucchini muffins lately.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails