Saturday, November 9, 2013

Weekend Links










This Week:

What I Made: This has been the week of the kitchen... roasting a ton of pumpkins and making puree, toasting pumpkin seeds, and making zucchini muffins.

What I'm Reading: I'm reading the book club book for November and actually really liking it.  This week, I also picked up a new review book.

What I'm Doing:  I'm away for the weekend.  Yeah!  Mama broke out!  I'm scrapbooking with my Mom and Grandma this weekend.  I love my babies, but it's nice to have a break.

What I'm Watching: The Voice... These's some really great talent this season.  It will be interesting to see where these contestants go.

What I'm Enjoying: I'm really enjoying a new history curriculum that we've switched to this week.  Still too early to say for sure, but I think I'm sold.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails