Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weekend Links






This Week:

What I Made: Some stunning peanut butter chocolate brownies.  Yummy!

What I'm Reading: Victim of Grace by Robin Jones Gunn.  I'm working on a review of this one so you'll be seeing more soon.

What I'm Doing: Listening to my son and company play scrabble.  He's not doing half bad.

What I'm Watching: Texas Ranch House from PBS.  This is only the second historical reality series I've watched from them (along with Frontier House).  I don't like it as well as Frontier House, but once I started I wanted to finish it.  You can find it on Youtube.

What I'm Enjoying: Fresh Strawberries.  Love all the fresh fruit that's coming out this time of year and loving the simplicity of this Strawberry Orange Sorbet.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails