Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sea Glass Pendant


A few months ago, I found these cute little pendants at Can't Stop Making Things and I knew I had to make them.  They are super easy to make.  Plus think of how customizable they are.  With graduation and wedding season on us, they would make beautiful gifts.  Or wine glass charms.  Party favors... the list goes on and on.

Did I mention that these pendants were made with material found at the dollar store?  Doesn't get much better than that!

Materials:
Wire cutters
Bag of beach glass ($1)
24 gauge wire ($1)
16 gauge wire ($1)
Metal charms (optional $1)
Gel Super Glue
Needle nose pliers

I had several of these items on hand and opted to only use the 24 gauge wire I already had.  Plus, there tons of glass in those little bags, perfect for completing this project and having more for later.

Hope you have as much making these as I did.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails