Monday, September 27, 2010

Made by Me Monday


Sorry gang, 
It's been one of those mornings.  School drop-off, gym time, groceries, pick up, and making lunch... keeps me busy for the whole morning.  

We had a busy weekend and for that matter, a busy week.  This past weekend was our church's annual Woman's Retreat.  This is the sixth year I've attended and it's always such a  blessing to get away with these women for three days of food, fellowship, and growth.  Nights were filled with worship, speakers, and conversation.  Days were filled with small groups, messages, and swimming.  Truthfully, the time always goes all too quickly.  

Needless to say, last week was very busy.  We were finalizing the million details that go into planning a retreat.  I felt like my phone was ringing off the hook Friday morning.  I"d get off one call just in time to answer another.  Crazy, crazy, crazy!

So I don't have anything super creative to share with you today.  As the weeks wear on, I'll be sharing some retreat planning resources and I'm also finishing up some creative projects I started last week, but nothing is finished today.  I have some fun posts for the rest of the week, but for now you're on your own.  And I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Oh, and be sure to check out this post from last week: Fall Decor @ Dittle Dattle.  So, so cute.  Thanks so much for linking up!  I love it!

Show us those projects.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  I'll be picking one of your projects to highlight next week.  So start linking up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails