Monday, September 13, 2010

Made by Me Monday

Hey gang,
Sorry it took me awhile to get this up today.  Our morning was busy with school drop off, the gym, groceries and lunch.  Till ooops,.. I realized I hadn't posted a MBM Monday for ya.  Sorry

This was the project I was working on this weekend.  Do you like it?

Actually I had several other projects planned as well, but they were quickly halted after I burned myself on the hot glue gun.  Nasty thing!  But I like the way this came out and since I've been shopping at the dollar store, it only cost me $5 with plenty of ribbon left over.  Makes me excited to get my scarecrow out and buy some pumpkins.

And you have to check out this sweater to cardigan make over.  It was part of the link up last week and I'm wondering why I didn't think of it.  Very clever!

So what have you been creating lately?  Show us those projects.  Write a blog post highlighting those ideas with a link back here so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than on link.  Stay tuned next week and I'll highlight one of your projects to share as well.

Have fun!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails