Friday, November 27, 2009

Baking cookies...

I planned on posting a tutorial today for more felt food: raviolis, orange wedges, and tea bags. However, I'm being a little lazy. We're out of town, celebrating the holiday with my in-laws. And after a week of sick husband and packing in my house, I'm in need of a well deserved break.

So while I'm baking my heart out today with my sisters-in-law, here are a few recent (and older) posts you might enjoy:
How to Throw a Curious George Birthday Party

Best 4 Year Old Gift Idea (and handmade alternatives)

Using Credit Cards to your Advantage

How Will Advent Conspiracy Change You?

Obama Wants to Ruin Summer Vacation

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Growing Your Own Garlic

One Cake Pan, Thee Birthday Ideas

Planning Ahead for Company

Thriftyness Vs. Frugality

And of course:

Felt Food Tutorial #1

and

Felt Food Tutorial #2

We'll be home next week and I'll be back to crafting and blogging. In the meantime, I'll think of you while I'm eating cookies and hominey casserole. Oh, that's a recipe I need to share with you soon. Hope you're having a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails