Friday, June 25, 2021

Weekend Links ll June 25, 2021

 











This Week:

What I'm Cooking:

This week we made some copycat lettuce wraps.  These are a favorite in our house and one that goes quick.  Plus they are light so we still feel good in this heat. 

What I'm Reading:

I have two books going right now: one fiction and one nonfiction.  My nonfiction book is Family Driven Faith.  It's a challenging read about the responsibility of parenthood and it's got me questioning a lot.  My fiction book is The Endless Steppe.  This is the story of a family sent to the Steppe for being capitalists during WWII.  Very reminiscent of Anne Frank's Diary.

What I'm Doing:

Lydia and I ordered embroidery kits from Rainbow Resource to work on over the summer.  She has a bird and I have a pocket of flowers.  One of us is doing very well.  One of us is not.  :-)

Care to take any guesses?

What I'm Enjoying:

Watermelon...
Time in the garden...
Slow mornings!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails