Friday, May 7, 2021

Weekend Links ll May 7, 2021

 









This Week:

What I'm Cooking:

Our favorite dinner this week was a P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wrap copycat recipe that we found on Pinterest.  This is a dish that we've been making for about a year and we all love it.  A little messy, but definitely a crowd pleaser.  Perfect for summer!

What I'm Reading:

I just finished one of my kids' books: The House that Lou Built.  There are a few things in the book that raised a red flag for me, but overall, very good.  Brings some diversity into our home library without making the main character a spokesperson.  Cute story.

What I'm Doing:

This time of year is busy, full calendar or not.  I'm wrapping up our homeschool year, finalizing our curriculum list for 2021-22 (gasp!), and planning some sneaky learning for the summer.

What I'm Enjoying:

Lettuce Wraps (of course!)
Mornings in the garden
Mad Libs grammar
Used book sales
Honey, yogurt and homemade granola!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails