Friday, October 27, 2017

Weekend Links















What I'm Cooking:

Oh, we've been cooking!  I got the itch to start prepping for Christmas so Lydia and I have been making cookies and freezing the extra dough.  She loves to bake and the boys love to eat.  So it's been the perfect combination!

Then we had one day this week where we went a little crazy.  Homemade chicken noodle soup, homemade bread, and granola... We had an afternoon at home and took full advantage of it.

What I'm Reading:

I'm reviewing a Christmas book that I'm thoroughly enjoying it.  It's a quick read and it's been perfect for bedtime.  I really can't wait to share it with you all.

What I'm Doing:

As the seasons are changing, the kids have really gotten into riding their bikes.  We've been spending lots of time outdoors, riding around the neighborhood and enjoying the changing scenery.  My daughter, in particular, had really been a catalyst for getting us outside.  

What I'm Watching: 

We've been watching The Middle!  It's really one of my favorite shows as my husband and I relate to so much of it.  But somehow we missed the end of last season so we've been catching up.  The suit episode really got us.  It was definitely Noah and I in that episode.

What I'm Enjoying:

homemade granola... glittery Halloween stickers... baking... fall sunsets... 

What are you up to?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails