Friday, October 20, 2017

Weekend Links












What I'm Cooking:

Last weekend we hosted our family for Noah's birthday.  Friday night he had a late baseball game so I wanted to make something that we could all enjoy before heading out the door.  So I made a double batch of our favorite Pasta E Fagoili soup.  Full of vegetables and alphabet noodles, we all love it.  And it's super filling so I wasn't running to the concession stand every 5 minutes.

What I'm Reading:

I just finished Anne of Green Gables this week.  It's been a few years since I read it,  and I'm remembering once again how magical that book is.  Love L.M. Montgomery's writing

What I'm Doing:

We're in the full swing of the fall routine.  Noah only had one game this week so it was a little less running around.  I've been working on trimming up things in the yard and getting things ready to rest.    I've also starting making some lists for the holidays.  Gathering addresses for Christmas cards, making baking lists, and gift lists.  Trying to get organized ahead of the game.

What I'm Watching: 

I'm hooked on THIS IS US.  This week's episode was super powerful.  Just a good reminder of how tough foster care really is.  It's my favorite right now.

What I'm Enjoying:

Being Auntie (less rules, more fun)... New Books... Baseball Family... Chili in the Crockpot...
Story of the World projects... Listening to my 6 year old sing...

What are you up to?





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails