Saturday, September 17, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  Finally finished up all the games and decorations for this party.  Yeah!  It's gonna be a fun one.  And I finished the title scrapbook page for Josiah's one year album.

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading the book for the month's book club: The Mentoring Mom.  Each chapter is a quick read and full of great ideas.

What I'm Doing:  We're hosting family this weekend and throwing a birthday party.  It warmed up today so I'm trying to beat the heat as well.  :-)

What I'm Watching:   Lots of baseball... watched the finale of Master Chef this week (and picked the winner!)...  

What I'm Enjoying:  cantaloupe... dice math... poetry... memorizing Scripture with my kids...

What are you up to?





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails