Friday, September 9, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I made a game and worked on the piƱata for Josiah's party, scrapbooked some baby photos and school photos, and tried a couple of new recipes.  I can't believe how quickly this party is coming up!

What I'm Reading:  I have another homeschool book on my nightstand while I wait for my next review book.  I love all the information out there, but sometimes it can be difficult to shift through it all and really decide what works best for us.

What I'm Doing:  We've got a couple of things we want to do today... go to the Farmer's Market... go to a physics workshop... maybe do some hiking... ride bikes...   

What I'm Watching:   Giant's baseball... swim practice... King of Queens...  

What I'm Enjoying:   watermelon... cooler evenings... hands-on science... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails